Headache, hurts to move eye, floaters. Taken Motrin. History of endometriosis, bladder repair. Help

I started 2 days ago with a headache on left temple and hurt to move my eye, was seeing floaters with the right eye. Took Motrin and went to sleep. Woke up yesterday feeling fine but again that afternoon I started seeing floaters again in my right eye and another headache on left side but much worse. Was very sensitive to sound and movement. Took more Motrin and relaxed and then took more Motrin that night and went to sleep. Woke up this morning feeling better. Later in the morning I started feeling jittery and was having cold sweats. Say down for a few minutes and at a small snack and thought I felt better. Problem was still there. Called my Dr and got right in for appointment. He is concerned of either migraine or possible stroke, he ordered blood work and a MRI to be done today. All test were done and his office is closed tomorrow. So I'm stuck waiting until Monday. I'm scared and don't know what to do. All he told me was if the headache returned to go to the ER. I am 34 year old female, I have a history of severe endometriosis, have had 17 surgeries, all except 5 were diagnostic lap, 2 were fractions, 1 was complete hysterectomy, 1 was bladder lift/ap repair and 3 months ago was carpal/ulnar tunnel repair. I am freaked out right now because my husband works off and I have 2 small children and I have no answers for whats going on our if I have things I should or shouldn't do and what to be concerned with. Can you PLEASE help me!
Asked On : Mon, 14 Oct 2013