Headache, hurts to cough and sneeze, dizziness, low grade fever, back pain. Should I go to ER?

I went to my PA yesturday with a severe headache one so bad it hurt to cough, sneeze , clear my throat or bend over as well as dizziness and low grade fever, I also told him that I have had sever sharp pain in my right lower back. He did a swab to check for the flu it came back negative and said if symptoms continue he wants me to get a blood test to check for west nile virus , however the issue of the pain in my right lower back was not addressed. Should I go to an urgent care facility?
Asked On : Mon, 10 Sep 2012