Headache, high blood pressure, bleeds from eye and nose, chiari malformation. Treatment?

My 19 year old daughter gets bad headaches . Her blood pressure skyrockets and she bleeds from her eyes and nose then she passes out. Then her pressure drops very low. This has been going on for a couple of years now. The head of nero at the children s hospital in Little rock Arkansas has no idea why this is happening. No one seems to know why or how to fix it. She does have Chairi Malformation but they told us it was just a mild case. Any suggestions. I am very worried about her.
Asked On : Thu, 3 May 2012