Headache, heaviness in head, neck pain, leg pain, constipation, throat pain. What is the problem?

Hello, I am having the following symptoms from the last two years : severe headache , heaviness in the head, neck pain , nose pain, severe pain in the legs muscles, high weakness in the body, indigestion, constipation , severe throat pain, eyes pain, pain in the arms, chest pain , burning sensation in the chest, stomach. I have gone to various doctors but symptoms still persist. what could be the actual problem?
Asked On : Sun, 10 Mar 2013