Headache, haziness, numbness in hands and chest tightness. Due to alcohol consumption or allergy?

Hi I am a 23 year old male. I have not had anything to drink in over a year, because it normally has very adverse effects on my body and mainly my heart, but the other night, giving into temptation I consumed about 5 standard drinks over the course of about 6 hours–not too excessive. Unfortunately, the same symptoms hit me that I used to experience. It has been three days since that night, and I still have a headache , I feel slightly hazy, my left arm is numb and tingly, my chest feels tight, and my heart beats periodically at random in very hard, fast, and arithmetic sequences. And I also seem to get random fevers through out the day as though my temperature is out of control. Also yesterday I got light headed out of nowhere and my face got extremely tingly and I felt like I was going to pass out. Often when I have had these feelings I am afraid of having a heart attack . My body seems to be reacting chaotically and quite severely to alcohol, but I can not figure out why or what it is. Dorsandvick I have an intolerance to alcohol, or an allergy? any insights would be greatly appreciated!!
Asked On : Sat, 2 Feb 2013