Headache, haziness and blurring of the eye after head being hit by a ball. Have swelling and concussion. Should I go for CT scan?

I was hit in the head by a line drive during a softball game yesterday around 3:45 PM EST. I initially was okay, aside from the pain from the impact; however, last night I noticed a haziness and/or blurriness to my right eye. The ball hit above the right eyebrow. The swelling and contusion was fairly large up to the hair line. It has since gone down, but the headache is much worse today, I feel tired, and my vision in my right eye seems off. I was told to go in for CT Scan , but I don t want to waste the time of the doctors giving help to more serious injuries. Should I wait it out or go in for the CT Scan?
Asked On : Fri, 15 Jun 2012