Headache from years. Get headache when exposed to sun, feel like vomiting. Treatment?

my age is 28, female. weight is 54 kg. i have headache since my age was 17. but this pain is going severe for 4 years and the attack of pain happens more. the headache attack when my head sweat, weather is warmer and cooler than normal, when i expose under sun and enter wind during travel. recently i noticed the under part of eye is going to dark and deeper. even most of the time the vein on the ear feel pain. but don;t fell vomiting. i feel vomiting when headache is through the head. my doctor said it is synositis and to reduce pain to take paracetamol. give me some suggestion that number of attacking is reduced and the black part under eye going to disappear.
Asked On : Wed, 27 Mar 2013