Headache followed by stiffness in neck, yellow colored urine. Cause?

i have a question 2 days ago after school i felt headache and when i woke up after an hour i had stiffneck left and right and till now my urine is color yellow even i drink alot water? can you help me figure what is this happening to my body?
Asked On : Sat, 24 Mar 2012
Hello sir/madam
Thanks for the query
You need to provide some information regarding presence of any fever or headache and any yellowush discoluration of eyes jus stiff neck can be due to multiple reasons but azsociated fever and headache is a concern...pls get back with details
Thank you