Headache followed by nasal bleeding, weakness and low appetite. Had taken treatment for eating stale food. Cause of bleeding?

A week ago my daughter was diagnosed eating bad food as she vomits twice and weak and lose of appetite . The doctor gave her medicine and it relieves her stomach. For days she seems fine and last. Ight she says she has a headache and had a nose bleed . Now she is weak and still lose of appetite. No fever but she had a bit of flu . I dont know why she feels weak and why she had a nose bleed..
Asked On : Tue, 24 Jul 2012