Headache followed by fever, rashes, painful nodes in neck, jaw, white deposition on tongue, ear pain . Diagnosed as measles, prescribed Zifi, Zolo. Suggestion?

Hi, i had headace for a couple of day followed by fever and rashes and painfull nodes in neck . post which i noticed a white coating on my tongue . I am continuing to have this pain in neck with swollen nodes although they have reduced on size, but still can be felt as HARD . Also i have started to feel pain in ears with swollen nodes in behind jaw and flu like feeling, which has come down a bit since yesterday. My doctor had told me that its measels and had given me Zifi and Zolo with Calpol for fever, pls help
Asked On : Sun, 1 Jul 2012