Headache, fever, restlessness, unconsciousness, back pain, vomiting. Am I okay?

Started with a headache , into a fever . After a restless night, I got outve bed to use bathroom and felt faint. I washed my face with cold water, then I fainted and woke up on the floor. I got up hardly keeping my balance and Layed down on my bed and the symptoms got less intense. Took a Motrin and slept for an hour only to wake up from chills and back pain . Still 24 hours later I still feel weak and sensitive to the touch. Also have a cough though not painful. Haven t vomited or had diarrhea yet so not sure what it is. Please get back to me soon.
Asked On : Sat, 2 Feb 2013