Headache, fever, rashes on genital, whitish yellow patches on tongue. Is it flu and diaper rash?

My 3 yr old little boy had a headache 2 days ago, yesterday woke up with a 103 fever which would break with motroin and tylenol also yesterday he had developed a rash on his genital area and had whitish yellow patches on his tongue . today the fever has gone but the rash is spreading up his trunk and down his legs his checks are bright red and the white patches on his tongue is gone but now its red and looks like it has little bumps all over it. He will barely drink and doesnt want to eat anything is this more than just the flu and diaper rash?
Asked On : Sat, 2 Mar 2013