Headache, fever post child birth, blood patch. Wet tap from epidural. Treatment?

I have had a headache the past two days and am running a fever .(102.3) I have taken Tylenol several times and it has not helped. I gave birth 4weeks agaand had wet tap from the epidural . I tried bed rest and caffeine for 24hrs and the headache came back so we did a blood patch. Could my headache and feverbe related to that? I do not commonly get headaches . Iam home with my 2 children and trying to figure out what if anything I should do.
Asked On : Fri, 28 Sep 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  52 Awaiting Answer