Headache, fever, pain in arms, lower legs, numb arm in thumb which is swelling. Any ideas?

I have had a headache for a week along with a fever off and on. I ache in my arms and lower legs and have swollen lymph nodes in my neck, but my main concern is that my right arm in numb and swelling and the pain is severe at night when I am trying to sleep. The pain wakes me up at night and it hurts so bad that I cry. The pain lessens after I am up for a while but it is still there through out the whole day, along with the swelling and numb tingling feeling. What is going on? I'm am pretty sure that my husband has Mono right now, could I have it too? or is this right arm thing something else?
Asked On : Mon, 29 Apr 2013