Headache, fever and fatigue after breast scans. Taken xanex post scans. What could be causing these symptoms?

I am a 45 year old female, 108 pounds, 5 foot 4 inches in height. I went for my second MRI scan with contrast on Monday afternoon. After my first scan I experienced headache and fatigue . I mentioned this to my doctor who dismissed it as nerves. This time, I was ok on Tuesday, but woke up at 1 am with headache and fever of 100.6 today (Wednesday). The scan was of my breasts both times and I did take 2 xanex both times to calm me down. In your opinion, could the dye or xanex cause these effects? Do I need to be concerned if another MRI scan is required? Thank you.
Asked On : Sat, 27 Oct 2012