Headache, feels lingering, nausea, saliva production increased, taking proper diet. Treatment?

For the past week I ve been having headaches quite frequently, and even when it s not a full headache, I can feel one lingering on. I ve also been getting quite nauseas throughout the day and particulaly nauseas at night time (usually about 1-2am). Lately (I ve noticed within the past month) my saliva production has also increased and I am having to consiously swallow . I m 20 years old and there is no chance of pregnancy. I have quite a high sugar/processed food diet, and minimal animal meat or vegetables/fruit. My water intake is quite good.
Asked On : Sat, 21 Apr 2012