Headache, feels fainting, dizzy, ecg and blood report normal, shaky leg and hand, chest and stomach pain

for the past week i have had a severe headache above and around my right eye. i have suffered with fainting and dizzy spells on and off for the past year, but ecgs, and bloods have come back clear. this past week especially today the pain in my head is so bad i keep crying and i cannot see clearly out of my eye. I am 25 years old, and had to leave work as i felt dizzy, and my legs and hands started to shake. I have had a little pain in my chest and stomach, and when i swallow water it burns. Im in so much pain, the doctor gave me some tablets for migraine and its not gone. please i need to feel better i have a 2 and a 3 year old to look after on my own, and am not getting alot of sleep. im exhausted and in pain.
Asked On : Sat, 2 Jun 2012