Headache, feels dizzy, leading healthy life, high cholesterol, ear pain, vision blurred. Brain or heart problem?

Pain on top of head and dizzy for 65 old female Dear Doctor My mom is 65 age. 5 feet3 . Weight 58kilos. She lives in India. Always has lived a healthy life within her knowledge. Juice, soups, fruits, nutritious food etc. No coffee, tea, sugar . Had active life always. Always walks fast and does lot of work. She has a toned kind of body due to this. Never ever had a health concern until today except little bit high cholestrol from last 7 years. She has been taking care of it too. Now the concern is, recently from a week, she has been complaining of pain on top of her head(not forehead ), kind of dizzy during morning times. I mean she says her legs cant go straight the way she wants to walk. She says she feels better after 9AM. The first day, she had a vomiting with a same symptoms, which we presumed was something related to bile . Then she felt beter. But after that everyday she has been feeling these two symptoms. She got checked her BP and its 160/110 (Indian measure). What could be the reason for her dizziness? She said she has no new ear pain or vision issues at all. Doctor gave her Vertin tablets. She is in India. She hasnt tried them yet. Anything related to brain or heart? is it stroke? She has been trying to construct a house and food habits have become irregular. Is this the reason. She is actually always fit and never even complains of head ache or body ache. She doesnt even know them. Please let me know. Thank you in advance.
Asked On : Thu, 3 May 2012