Headache, feels dizzy, cough, blood in mucus, neck and back pain, had alcohol. Solution?

i have a pounding headache in my temples, I feel dizzy when I stand up. My head hurts even more when I cough . My nose has been stopped up as well and when I blow it I sometimes see a bit of blood in the mucus . And also I am having severe pain in my the back of my neck . This has been going on for nearly a week. I went to a show last weekend and Headbanged a lot to this music. I also had a lot of alcohol as it was my birthday weekend. I just want to know what I did to myself because this pain is unbearable.
Asked On : Sun, 27 May 2012