Headache, feeling of tiredness and sick, stomach cramps

Hi i have been having a a pain headak for about 1-2 weeks now all day and on the weekend, feeling really tired and overall unwell. yeserday i felt like being sick all day and last night i had really bad tummy cramps that keep walking me up all night. today my tummy still hurts a bit and i still feel sick.
Asked On : Fri, 2 Mar 2012
Diabetologist 's  Response
Dear sir

Welcome to healthcare magic forum

I reviewed your case, I think you are suffering from electrolyte imbalance, you might have low potassium levels which is causing these problems, I recommend you check electrolyte panel once including calcium

Muscle cramps might indicate signs of dehydration so take lot of fluids with fruits as fruits are rich in potassium