Headache, feeling faint. Normal EKG and bloodwork. Taking OCP Aviane. What could this be?

I am 21 years old and 3 weeks ago fainted during work for the first time. After fainting , I had headaches for one week and slowly began to feel better. 3 days ago I felt faint again and prevented myself from fainting by sitting down and putting my head between my legs. Since this most recent episode, I have had feelings that I am going to faint numerous times and have been nervous to go into work or take the train or even go to the supermarket. I went to my primary care and had an EKG done which came back normal. They also took bloodwork and I was told that my RBC count came back normal. I dont know what this could be from but I am concerned. I am on a low dose of OCP Aviane and have been on it for two years now.
Asked On : Sat, 23 Feb 2013