Headache ,fatigue, joint and measles pain. Is it related to HIV?

are the signs of headache , fatigue and joint and measles pain related to HIV infection or they may be other diseases? I feel mild headache, a little bit high fatigue and joint and measles pain so can i espouse with HIV? bec i have never seen before such kind of sign in my body? DR. still now i have no sexual relation ship with any woman but from last year till now i made a deep kissing with my girl friend so this action may expose me to HIV? email YYYY@YYYY
Asked On : Tue, 12 Feb 2013