Headache, facial pain, no vision change, no numbness. Stroke?

I had a stroke on March 2nd, they also thought I had vasculitis & now they think I may have moyamoya disease .. but everything is in the investigatvie stages right now. I have been waking up with headaches for the past week or so and this morning I woke up with a headache along with a sharp shooting pain front the bridge of my nose up across my eyebrow on the right side. I was just wondering if this could be another symptom of a stroke.... There are no other symptons (no vision changes, or numbness)
Asked On : Mon, 2 Apr 2012