Headache, eyes looks heavy, trouble in thinking, sinuses. What is the treatment for these symptoms?

my 17 yo son has had a dull headache for over a year now. He describes it as discomfort. I notice his eyes look heavy, somewhat lethargic, does not like to swim anymore, has trouble thinking. Says when it originally came on he had cold air sensations in upper nose and sinuses. He does not have a lot of drainage or sound stuffed up. Have been to GP and Neurologist first visit with second in a couple months but growing anxious. Brent
Asked On : Wed, 29 Aug 2012