Headache, ear pressure, no congestion. Taken Tylenol and Advil. Concerned about brain tumor

I am a 24 year old female and have been experiencing a headache for the past week. This is unlike me, I rarely ever get headaches . It feels like pressure and aching pain, and is primarily located at the back of my head, but also slightly behind my eyes. The pain is mild to moderate and lasts all day, but tylenol , advil , ect. do not seem to offer any relief. I am just wondering what this could be? I am concerned it could be a brain tumor because I am also feeling fatigue and numbness in left arm. I just think it is very unusual that my headache has not gone away and it has been one week now. Also, I am feeling some occasional fullness/pressure in my ear, however I am not congested at all. Is this something I should be concerned about? Thanks
Asked On : Wed, 15 Aug 2012