Headache, dull vision, fatigue, dizziness, feeling cold. No eye disease. Low BP or mono is cause?

My 16 year old daughter has had headaches almost every day for 2 weeks. She also experienced dull vision in one eye which has not resolved when the headache does, Opthamologist have given her the all clear for any eye disease ,She was diagnosed with glandular fever in may. I have noticed her blood pressure when checked is sitting around 95/55 ,She frequently complains of fatigue ,dizzy and is always cold ,We blamed the Mono but could low blood pressure be causing her problems or is the mono causing low pressure
Asked On : Sat, 1 Sep 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  77 Awaiting Answer