Headache due to tension, difficulty in bending, severe anger at times. Suggestions?

hi , actually i havent got any mri or any other check up . but i just want to know to that whether i am having any brain problem if itell you my acts . actually i think a lot about my acts done in past , which i will do in future like that. i take much tension and because of that i have a headache . nowadays i am having cervical also and i was not able to bend. sometimes i hit my brother a lot , throw all the things of home . because i am very much angry . i do not study at all like for the past 3 days i haven t . i fell very much lost and low . actually it increased when i entered hostel . but the previous acts were the same when i was at home . can u please help me and suggest me ...
Asked On : Wed, 31 Oct 2012