Headache due to acidic fluid in stomach. How I can get rid of this fluid and head ache ?

Hello Dr. Greetings to you! I have been experiencing head ache due to some acidic fluid in stomach causing this, i don t know the name of the fluid in english (we call it as pitham in south indian language). Since I don t know how to explain this better I didn t goto a physician for consultation. Could you please help me how I can get rid of this fluid and head ache? Thanks in advance.
Asked On : Tue, 10 May 2011
Hi,venkat thanks for query.It is possible that you can have headache due to more acid in stomach.Take light diet,avoid high fat foods,fermented foods.Take regular diet and proper not lie down immediately after food.Please talk help of your doctor for medicines for this.bye.