Headache, dry throat, yellow and red streaks on tonsils, sneezing, post nasal drip. Am I right?

I have had a headache for over a week or two that doesn t respond much to Ibuprofen or tylenol . The headache got worse and my throat dry and now it s yellow and there are red streaks on my tonsils. I also have some sneezing and continual postnasal drip and feel awful. no fever that I know of. Also pain around the upper mouth area. I think the latter is a sinus infection and the former is strep throat . I ve had sinus infection a few months ago. Am I right? Will both go away eventually? I gargle with salt water and use nose irrigation.
Asked On : Tue, 25 Dec 2012