Headache, dry eyes. Taking eye drops. Why do I have headache?

hi, i am having headache like somethng is paining inside, after just starts hair i dont know the reason, i need to wrk infrnt of the system daily 9 hrs and am using spects also once eye doctor advised to use just tears eye drops as my eyes are getting dried soon, when i start to use that it was ok, mainly in summer.when it started raining, i stopped of using it.again it started now.....but i didnt get just tears anywhere, so am using now tears plus . but am using it every 1-2 hr, becos of headache i wil take head bath daily.i dont know the exact reason of my headache.unable to do work pain starts from upper forhead to some starting of hair, not cmng middle of the head
Asked On : Sat, 1 Sep 2012