Headache, dizziness, tiredness, restless leg, low iron, taking b12 shots. Cause?

My Mom is in her early 70 s. About every 6 weeks she begins to feel bad maybe best described as flu like symptoms. Headache , dizziness , always tired. She goes to bed for days. Lately, during these spells she has fallen. She will not call anyone and stays on the floor for hours at a time - can be somewhat disoriented. She does tend to have low iron and is taking b12 shots fairly often. She also has restless leg and is on meds for that and meds for blood pressure . Dr.s do not seem to know what to do. Any ideas?
Asked On : Thu, 31 May 2012