Headache, dizziness, nausea and bloody nose after being hit on the face. Should I be worried about internal bleeding?

Hi I was just hit in the face by my friend on accident with his skis. Hitting my face and mostly right side on my head. This caused a immense headache , dizziness , the feeling of vomitting, and a very bad bloody nose. My side of my face still hurts alot and so do my teeth . The bloody nose goes on and off for about 3 hours so far. Should I be worried about internal bleeding or is this normal for this to happen afterwards?
Asked On : Thu, 15 Nov 2012