Headache, dizziness, nausea after head hitting sidewalk. Medical attention required?

I fell and hit my head on the sidewalk 5 days ago. I don t remember falling. When I woke up my head hurt badly and I was having trouble keeping my balance as I was moving around the house that morning. I ve had bad headaches , dizziness , nausea , and have felt spacey at times. I ve been sleeping alot. The place where I fell is very tender and I can feel it pulsating when I touch it with my fingers. I have felt better today and even worked for 13 hours. Am I going to be okay or should I seek medical attention?
Asked On : Sun, 22 Jul 2012