Headache, dizziness, light headedness, sore throat, cold, joint pain, fever

I have been having headaches for 3 weeks like a stabbing pain for like 5 to 15 secs then it just throbs i feel crossed eyed and cant really see stright I get light headed and dizzy and sometimes they last for days i now have a cold a sore throat still have the headaches and i believe a sinus infection i am now urinating alot is this anything serious I havent really had much to drink so I dont know why Im urinating so much i go every 5 minutes and it does not hurt its clear but im getting annoyed can you help please thank you. I am also having joint pain and slight fevers I been test before for my headaches doctors thought i had a brain tumor duue to memory lost that came back normal but that was 2 years ago.
Asked On : Mon, 22 Oct 2012