Headache, dizziness, leg pain, weakness. Taking medication for fix problem. Treatment?

Hi,My sister having fix problem.Its in initial stage.Doctor suggested her to take tablet continuously for 3yrs,after that only it will be cure.she took tablet continuously 6 months,meanwhile she did take reguraly due to that again she had severe headache and fix(body jillness and unconsious).Hereafter she continued the she having severe leg pain.Then doctor suggested the tablet for she having griddness and strengthless.what we will do? we don t known.can you suggest?
Asked On : Sat, 23 Jun 2012