Headache, dizziness, fatigue. On Aviane birth control. Negative pregnancy test. Light period, cramps. Problem?

I ve had sudden headaches, dizziness and fatigue for the past six weeks. I am on Aviane birth control and have been for the past year, but my last period was one day late and only light, but it had pretty bad cramps. This is the first time that has ever happened since being on it. I took a pregnancy test when I was late, but it came back negative. Could I be pregnant or could it be a sudden problem with my birth control?
Asked On : Tue, 27 Nov 2012