Headache, dizziness, blurred vision, swelling, painful. What is the cause?

I hit my head (front left side, just off side of my nose , from top of eyebrow upward) almost 2 days ago now.very painful to touch, even slightly, some swelling - not very noticable - and no bruising .I am experiencing spells of dizziness and blurred vision , and I seem to be forgetting things that should be easy to remember, like what what lane is the fast lane while driving or forgetting my purse in random places. I take painkillers at least twice a day and I have iced where I hit my head. Could this be cause for concern or something worse.? should I see a doctor or just wait it out?
Asked On : Fri, 8 Feb 2013