Headache, dizziness and pressure in the head. Having blood in stool. What is wrong?

Hi I ve been having problem for years but its minor were I bleed when I empty my bowels, I ve had examinations and a camera recently and all seemed fine this morning I went to empty my bowels and their was a pinky red blood in my stools and a big chunk off bright red either a fully covered stool or clot, it was It was pain free and no pain after the only thing I do have is a constant dull ache on my left side next to my stomach which I thought was my ovaries but scans on that showed all normal I ve also been suffering a lot off headaches and since this morning feel lightheaded a slight feeling of pressure in my head a headache and dizzy , thanks
Asked On : Mon, 26 Nov 2012
Gastroenterologist 's  Response
K I understood ur prob .....headach is it during ur menses ...if yes its usually common ....nd if nt thn go for an eye check uo nd check ur sight ....nd bleefing from rectum nd left side pain ...usually may be sme prob with ur large bowel ....get a routine investigation including CBC,ESR,CRP,TSH,RBS, nd a colonoscopy .....prob u may be suffering frm IBD OR PILES...if these things r nt the contributing factors thn its a constipated dependent IBS ...use good fibre diet ....avoid stress nd go for regular ....u may definitely feel the difference