Headache, dizziness and dilated pupil after head being hit. Concussion chances?

Bent down to get a paper and stood up, knocking the top of my head into the rounded corner of a marble counter, yesterday afternoon. Iced for 15 minutes. Little headache, major fuzziness in thinking that is improving. Right pupil a bit larger than left. Low appetite, but no nausea. Tiredish, not feeling much energy although good night's sleep. I feel off, more stupid than I am, so think I Probably have mild concussion, but without more symptoms i have no need to go to a doctor. Right?
Asked On : Tue, 30 Apr 2013