Headache, depression, dryness in mouth. Prescribed Sensival. How good is the medication?

My wife has been advised sensival 25 mg once daily by neurophyscian. She is a doctor herself. Her complain was constant headaches . She is going through depression however refuses to take any medicine. So far i have convinced her to take this time. she experiences dryeness in mouth. My question and apprehension is the probability of this drug to show its affect. how good is this drug. My wife is convinced that antidepressant has no role to play except that they make you drowsy the whole day. If this drug does not help she is not going to take any other antidepressant again. My wife is a dermatologist and she attends hospital.
Asked On : Sun, 28 Oct 2012