Headache, dehydration, body ache, chills, frequent vomiting. What is the cause?

Sure, I have a headache , am dehydrated, when i drink water i end up vomiting and have been going to the bathroom nothing solid Body is aching, hadthe chills, took a really long and hot shower that feels better but vomitted while showering as well, legs are aching me - thought it was from working out on tuesday, but have worked out harder before and this pain is much worse
Asked On : Tue, 7 Aug 2012
Ophthalmologist 's  Response
It seems from the history that you are having loose motion, vomiting, dehydration and headache
These symptoms indicate infection involving the gastrointestinal tract.
The treatment is by use of appropriate antibiotics and rehydration by use of intravenous fluids and oral fluids.
Hence I advice you to consult your doctor for examination and treatment accordingly.

Thank you