Headache, cough, hurts to swallow, red throat, purple lips. Negative strep. Blood blister on leg. Your suggestion?

I have had a sore throat , tested for strep 2xs. Both negative, but throat very red, hurts to swallow . I am achy with headache. I have been coughing. Symptoms started a week ago last Monday. My lips look like they have been lined with a purple lip liner. I have lost weight since last Thursday. I get dizzy when I stand. Urine looks dark. I have been running a low fever. I have been on a Z-pack, started last Thursday. I finished it and went back to FNP on Monday. She started me on ceclor 500 mg. Today I had an allergic reaction, itching and red. I have been taking benedryl every 4 hours since. I have had allergic reactions to other meds before. I am tired even after good night sleep. A few weeks ago, I got bite or stung on the leg. It was red with a circle around it. Went to NP, she wasn t concerned. It looks like a blood blister now. What is your suggestion?
Asked On : Sun, 11 Nov 2012