Headache, cold feeling on top of head, body ache, mild fever, sore throat. Took antibiotics, no help. Suggestions?

Hi, I have been feeling sick since 6 days, I think because I put air condt on facing my head while car was very hot. I feel bad headache with pressure in my temples, cold feeling on top of the head, body aches, mile fever, sore throat . my GP gave me amoxicilin 1g twice a day. just started. my problem is that I was on claruthromicin for 8 days for sunisitis that finished just two days i got sick again. I d feel good, fresh in the orning when I m on atibiotics, when I finish, less than a week the fatigue and body aches would start again and I d be on paracetamol, vitamin C , anti-inflamotories the longest I can, usualy a month max til i resolve to going back on antibiotics again. why is that. my CVC is normal,mild chronic anemia, low vitamin D , history of hypothyroid that resolved with thyroxin, now checking only the nodules, 38, female
Asked On : Thu, 15 Nov 2012