Headache, cluster on right temple when being out in sun with blurred vision. Help from diclopar. Suggest

hello, my name is beaty...i usually have a headache, cluster i think on my right temple whenever am exposed to strong sun for a while... my vision becomes blurred a bit, i usually wear glasses as i cant really tolerate strong sunshine. i take diclopar as its the only med that really ease the pain. when the headache starts on the leftt side of the head, it usually goes away after a couple of hours of rest so i dont really take the meds, but when its in the right side, i have to take even two tabkets of diclopar a day, just to make the pain go away... what should i do?
Asked On : Thu, 10 Oct 2013