Headache, chills, nausea, weight loss, abdominal bulge. Pregnant?

Hi doctor, my name is aycha , I m from Nigeria, I m aged 34, married for 13months now I m trying to get pregnant I took clomid on 21st may had all the side effects of the drug yet I had my menses on 17th june, two days after my period I started having severe headache and chills, nausea , weight lossand felt a bulge on my lower abdomen , again I saw my period on july 13th, but I was still having the pregnancy signs I took some antimalaria drugs, the swell on my abdomen is more pronounced and my abdomen feels tight I feel some light striking pains, and I m still sick, am I pregnant or ill from a sickness?
Asked On : Sun, 12 Aug 2012