Headache, chest pain, cough, sweating, catheterization of heart done, high blood pressure. Heart valve problem?

my husband has been experincing a slight head ache then chest pain that runs down his arm , coughing and dry heaves with abnormal heavy sweating.he had catherization of heart and no clogged arteries the hospital didnt do echo cardiogram, he only has these spells in the am after being awake for 1 hour he has had as many as 4 spells lasting 15 to 20 minutes. his blood pressure was 153/91 when he entered the er. they tried to say his symptoms are from high blood pressure. have appt to family physician for referral to cardioplogists. I don t want to wait that long. I definitely think it may be a heart valve problem. What do you suggest?
Asked On : Sat, 2 Jun 2012