Headache, bump on head, weakness, shooting pains in legs, arms, blurred vision. Possible reason?

Hey, I m 15 yrs. old....I have had the same headache for 2 days now.... it s a tight, squeezing feeling. I also noticed a bump on the back of my head even though I haven t fallen or anything. Also, I had weakness in my legs and arms and the strangest sensations such as shooting pains and pins and needles. also I have been getting blurry vision . HELP. I also was taking iron supplement pills but stopped suddenly so idk maybe that could have something to do with it???Idk what it is but I don t know whether to go to a walk in clinic, make a doc. appt., or go to emerg???? and what could this be. thanks.
Asked On : Thu, 14 Mar 2013