Headache, bulge on head, have sinus infection, on methylpred. Suggestion

Hi I have been having strong headaches for three weeks now. When they first started I noticed that I have a bulge in the top of my head starting at the front and is about three inches long. When my head hurts really bad the bulge is higher. I have a serious sinus infection and my ENT put me on methylpred and augmenting twice daily. It seems to work for about two hours and my head starts hurting again. The pain feels like pressure building. Sometimes I get a hotflash before my head starts to pound. Have you heard of this before?
Asked On : Thu, 10 May 2012