Headache, bruises in arms and legs, had neck surgery. Taking Celebrex for arthritis and inflammation

I have an intense headache . Little bruises (not painful) about dime to quarter size have started appearing all up the inside of both of my arms and larger bruises on inside of legs. I did have a 3 level neck surgery in Jan. i originally had this surgery using cadavera disc to replace c4-7. But it did not fuse. Then a repeat surgery was done using my hip bone . It fused, and I was cleared from my Dr in August. This new condition has been going on for about 3 weeks. I am on Celebrex for Arthiritis and inflamation.
Asked On : Sun, 28 Oct 2012