Headache, brown fluid dripping from nose, had lumbar steroid epidural. Is it sinus infection?

I woke up with a horrible headache and a brownish thin fluid dripping from my nose. I went to the ER and the doc said it was a sinus infection . I ve had many sinus infections in the past, but none that involved a brown watery substance dripping from the right nostril only. I haven t had any head trauma but I have had lumbar facet injections in December and a lumbar steroid epidural the 31st of October. The doc did a halo test to rule out CSF. Is this test accurate or should I follow up with a neurosurgeon?
Asked On : Thu, 10 Jan 2013